Just for you


​I breath so easy
When you're at my sight
My mind goes crazy
And heart has a good fight

The moments you are along
I want them to be long
Holding our hands together 
Everything feels better

It's just because of you
That I wanna live again
Baby it's just for you
I now don't feel no pain


Life's never been so beautiful
Love hasn't been so real
Memories been merciful
Scars on my soul now healed

I'll light up the sun at night
And make sure the light defeated the dark
Just to make you feel safe
And never loose you for love's sake

It's just because of you
That i wanna live again
Baby it's just for you
I now don't feel no pain


If i could stop the clock
Confine my universe in you
I'd feel the flight of the flocks
I'd see the sunset in you

I'd open the clouds and pour
Love from the heavens on you
I'd break down each and every door
That stops me be with you

It’s because of you
That i wanna live again
Baby it’s just for you
I now don’t feel no pain
                                        ~RV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तो फिर अब क्यों डर रहे हो?

To infinity and beyond

वो वक़्त तेरा नहीँ