Lucid Thought


​I live in my mind, 
I live in my brain,
I live in the universe
Where nobody is trained

To lie or abide
To forge or control
Over anybody’s dream
Over anybody's freedom

So far I have come
To escape the reality
To escape the civilization
To escape the insanity

Through the wormhole of my thoughts
Through the pathways as I travel
Into the eternity
Where my story gets unravelled.

The words I pen down
Some are allowed to frown
Do I really care
Of the judgement what is fair


My universe allows teleportation
I go anywhere I wish through imagination
And sometimes I find myself up in the air
Looking down on the sky
Biding earth a good-bye

To the Infinity
Holding eternity
Into my hands
Tied up with rubber bands
Stretched out of the core
Pulling towards it more

I could dive into oceans
And wonder how cows
Take marital vows
Why everything I see
Nobody else believes.

I wonder what
Do you know that
Such is curiosity
I think diversity
That’s how we know it so far
The universe with the stars
We study them one by one
By hearting thus we began.

Coz I believe
In what we cannot see
Through our open eyes
Ourselves up in the
Looking down on the sky
Bidding Earth a good-bye.

                                               ~RV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तो फिर अब क्यों डर रहे हो?

To infinity and beyond

वो वक़्त तेरा नहीँ