I have come


I have come as a candle 
Amongst the brightest stars
I have come as a stream
Amongst the sea stretched so far

As a dune of sand
That gets lost in the desert
As a wave that drowns
In the heart of the ocean

I have come as a stroke of wind
To challenge the tornado
Won’t let my name
Go extinct as the “Dodo”

But I won’t stay so
For long you know
From a tiny little plant
To a forest I would grow

I would shine as the sun
To the brightest I can glow
As high as the Everest
And make sure I never get low

I would capture all the drops
And make it flow
To the largest ocean
Of knowledge I would grow

As  fresh blank page I have come
Watch me through
The greatest novel 
As I become
                                           ~RV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तो फिर अब क्यों डर रहे हो?

To infinity and beyond

वो वक़्त तेरा नहीँ