The Big Water

Hi! I am Dog. My Hooman calls me that. I live in a house with my hooman. Our house is in very beautiful world. It has a park, flat roads for cars to walk and a lot of houses. Our world is full of too many hoomans. My hooman is good, he gives me food. He plays with me and makes me sleep.

I have many friends. Meow lives next door to mime with her hooman. She is a cat. She likes balls with threads.  Moo is my big cow friend. She and her sister live together with their hooman. They have their own house. Their hooman doesn’t sleep with them. Maybe because they are big! Bird is my crazy friend. He can fly. He tells weird stuffs. He claims to have seen very big water. Bigger than our world! I have tried to convince him that there is nothing big than our world. He doesn’t listen. So he is crazy. He thinks because he can fly, we should believe anything he says us.

This image belongs to the rightful owner.


Once he told us that he has seen a lot of hoomans around this big water. They were not wearing their duplicate skin completely. They were sleeping under the bright yellow light. I like the light. It hangs in the air. It is beautiful. It goes up and down every day. Someone switches it off in the night and turns on another light. But it comes back in the morning. Bird says that the hoomans go to the big , swim in the water and throw stuffs around it. Crazy bird! Who would go to big water to throw stuffs? If there existed such thing as big water, I am sure it must be very beautiful and I would go to see it and enjoy the beauty, not throw stuff there. Hoomans are intelligent; they must not be doing that. And obviously he might be lying; hoomans throw stuffs around a bucket along the roads. Few throw inside the bucket. They throw food and other stuff there. I don’t understand it; maybe it is a hooman thing. Some of my dog friends also do that. They take the stuff out from the buckets and throw outside. They think it will make them hooman too. Bird says that the big water was good before hoomans went there. He says now the place is filled with lot of stuffs.

This image belongs to its rightful owner.

Perhaps for the hoomans the place might be looking good with a lot of stuffs. Why else they must be doing that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तो फिर अब क्यों डर रहे हो?

To infinity and beyond

वो वक़्त तेरा नहीँ